- I’ve lived in 5 states and visited 5 countries. 🇺🇸 🇨🇦 🇲🇽 🇫🇷 🇮🇩
- I’ve broken both arms, one leg, and a couple of fingers. 😬
- I bleed gold and blue for West Virginia University, my alma mater. Let’s Gooo Mountaineers! 💛💙
- I love Disney World! My husband even proposed there! 💖
- I love baking. 👩🍳 Two of my favorites are chicken pot pie, and more recently, baklava.
- I love reading. 📚 One of my favorite genres is Amish fiction, although I have no aspirations whatsoever to write in that genre.
- I’m an introvert.
- I’m a melanoma survivor.
- I’m 1/16th Native American. My grandfather’s grandmother was Cherokee.
- I’m currently writing picture books, middle-grade, and memoir.
- Florida SCBWI Rising Kite Finalist 2023
- PB Party Finalist 2022
- Honorable Mention, 50 Precious Words 2022
- Winner’s list, Fall Writing Frenzy 2021
- Honorable Mention, Birthday! Birthday! contest 2021
- 4th Place, Susanna Leonard Hill’s Valentiny contest 2021
- Honorable Mention, Rate Your Story’s Cooking Up Culture contest 2021
- Honorable Mention, Susanna Leonard Hill’s Holiday contest 2020